Thursday, February 28, 2013

Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Pt. 2


I regret to inform you all that I finally watched Breaking Dawn pt. 2.  Now you already know who it stars, you know what it's about, if you have any interest in this movie you already know everything you need to know.  What you don't know is what I thought about it.  I thought it was better than the book, now anybody who read the book knows how anti-climatic the ending is (total snooze fest).  Now I won't say any spoilers for those who actually care and plan on watching this.  Instead I will spoil the movie The Usual Suspects:  Keyser Soze is Kevin Spacey.  Sorry but you've had 17 years to watch it so get over it.  Anyways back to Vampire/Wolf/Human love triangle pt. 2.  I doubt this review will get anyone to watch this movie and that's totally fine with me.  This movie gets released to rent of buy this Saturday March 2nd.

I give this movie a 3 because I did enjoy the ending, but mostly because it's the last one and hopefully there will be no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment