Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Following

The Following -

So I just started watching The Following with Kevin Bacon on FOX.  I'm about 5 episodes late to this serial killer party so if you're watching it already good on ya.  So far from just the first episode it's pretty awesome.  This show has me asking enough questions but it gives just the right amount of answers to keep me interested.  So far there's been certain riddles, if you're a fan of edgar alan poe then you might like it even more, not sure if that will play into the rest of the episodes but it works starting off.  Hopefully it doesn't turn into the not so popular movie The Raven.  .  While watching the first episode I kept thinking this would be a good show on HBO or Showtime but it still works well on network television with no disappointments.  Along with Kevin Bacon it also has Shawn Ashmore who played Iceman on the X-men movies.  So I do recommend watching this show for sure, I will update this post once I'm caught up to the newest episode.  Knowing myself I'll be caught upwith this show in no time.

1 comment:

  1. I did finally catch up on The Following, and let me just say it gets better and better. I still highly recommend this show, especially if you enjoy thrillers.

    ReplyDelete