Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bachelorette (2012)



I watched Bachelorette this week, it’s about a group of old high school friends getting back together because one of them is getting married.  After having an incident during the bachelorette party and then a drunken accident with the wedding dress everything just goes downhill from there.  It stars Kirsten Dunst (Spider-man), Rebel Wilson (Pitch Perfect), Lizzy Caplan (Cloverfield), Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers), Andrew Rannells (The New Normal), James Marsden (Enchanted), and Adam Scott (Parks and Rec).  Before watching this I figured it was just a rip-off of Bridesmaids taking a mostly girls cast and putting them in funny situations.  Yes it does do this but in different ways and the cast makes some scenes so funny, Isla Fisher’s and Lizzy Caplan’s characters are hilarious.  Some of Isa Fisher’s jokes and mannerisms are still making me laugh.  Eveytime I try to sum up this movie I feel like I have to compare it to bridesmaids but it’s not really like that.  It’s almost a darker comedy version of it in a way.
I do recommend this movie especially if you have Netflix instant
I give this movie a 4.0 for the shenanigans they get in to and the great cast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment