Sunday, July 7, 2013

Despicable Me 2 (2013)

I went and saw Despicable Me 2 starring Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Benjamin Bratt, Russell Brand, Ken Jeong, and Miranda Cosgrove.  This is a sequel to the 2010 computer animated comedy.  In this one Gru is hired by the AVL (Anti Villain League) to find the world's newest criminal master mind.  This movie was just as funny as the first one especially with the minions.  It seems they know where the laughs come from because you see allot more of the little yellow guys this time around.  There's not so much of a story from the kids this time around which I thought was kind of disappointing because they were hilarious in the first one "IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!"  I didn't care for the main story in this one and there wasn't any big surprises that you can't see coming very early in the movie.  Not saying that makes it a bad movie I mean it is a cartoon and geared towards kids with some adult humor, but it felt a little toned down from the first one. 
So if you enjoyed the first Despicable Me then I recommend checking this one out.


I give this movie a 4.0 for having minions  


No comments:

Post a Comment