Thursday, December 5, 2013

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Trailer

So the new trailer for Amazing Spider-man 2 just came out and personally I think it looks amazing, but I can't help to think there sure are alot of villians in that 2 minute preview.  Please don't let this be another Spider-man 3 mistake...way too many villians and a really shitty venom.  I know alot of people didn't much care for the first Amazing Spider-man but I loved it.  Yes they had to show the whole Uncle Ben dying again, but that's part of Spider-man's history and story.  If you really wanna argue origin stories then let's talk about Man of Steel and how it's okay to kill thousands of people.  Anyways, sorry for the tangent.  So this trailer is leading me to believe that one of the rumors is true, and that is that The Sinister Six is coming in a big bad way.  The Sinister Six is a group of Spider-man villians, now this group has changed over time and it's consisted of:  The Lizard, Electro, The Rhino, Doc Oc, Green Goblin, Vulture, Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter, Sandman, and Venom.  They have all been apart of the Sinister Six at one time or another.  So it's looking like this maybe coming in the 3rd or 4th movie.  Now hearing that gets me very excited but also worried.  Do we need someone like Joss Wheddon to direct this since we now know he can make many characters work together on one screen (Avengers) ?  Regardless on reviews or what people say about the Amazing Spider-man movies....I'm all in. Also did you get a look at the very quick shot of Paul Giamatti as The Rhino, and then also once he turns into the Rhino "Transformer", I'm not so sure about that take on it but I will hold all judgement until I see the movie.  So for you're viewing pleasure here is trailer for The Amazing Spider-man 2 coming to a theater May 2nd, 2014.



                    

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment